Tyres BFGoodrich Winter Slalom® KSI
Winter Tires, Everyday Tires
With unmistakable looks and the ability to get you where you need to go in the worst weather, the BFGoodrich Winter Slalom® KSI is the right tire for winter driving.
Benefits of BFGoodrich
- This tread is designed with maximum biting edges to connect with any extreme winter surface. 160 feet of high-sipe density for maximum winter grip.
- Optimized sipe configuration for better block stability and enhanced cornering in any winter condition. Winter control ready to handle icy, snowy, slushy, and cold roads.
- Features micro-pores that provide grip mechanism for continued traction on ice and snow season after season. Regenerating tread rubber compounds for genuine winter control.
- A unique rubber compound mix that provides an optimized balance of winter traction without significant compromise to wet grip. Balanced Winter Compounds
- Provides tenacious winter traction edge grip. Extra-Long Sipe Length
- Provide depth for hydroplaning resistance and deep snow traction, which enables increased void for better evacuation and improved winter performance and wear. Full Lateral Grooves (FLG)
- Consistent footprint and maximized tread contact area under any speed condition, which satisfies the needs of today's vehicles and provides winter driving control. ETEC System™ (Equal Tension Containment) - available in most sizes.
- Adds block rigidity for improved wear and handling on ice, snow, slush and wet and dry roads. Diamond Cut Block Edge
- Minimizes footprint stress in contact with the road for long tread life. Optimized Mold Profile