Bridgestone Dueler A/T 694
Rugged, stylish all-terrain tyre offering on-road performance. Aggressive tread delivers high wear resistance and maximum edge effect on wet and snow-covered roads.
- 2 ply carcass - Enhances casing strength for excellent resistance to road hazard damage.
- 2 Steel Belts - Provide high levels of tyre durability.
- C.S.C - Consistent Surface Contact - Provides even contact pressure within the block for better handling, ride comfort and wear resistance.
- Flare Sipe - Provides increased edge effect when worn for road holding, without sacrificing block stiffness.
- L.L.Carbon - Carbon is a reinforcing material that strengthens rubber. It determines the physical properties of the tread rubber - it's strength, resilience and tear resistance.
- Full Spiral Cap - The body of the tyre is reinforced with a full spiral cap layer of nylon. This provides maximum resistance to crown penetration and puncturing. The stiffer construction enhances manoeuvrability and handling.
- Semi-Square Shoulder - Provides exceptional "bite" in loose surfaces to enhance steering response and traction.
- Sidewall Protector - Provides maximum resistance to staking
- Ride Comfort - Provides a smooth, comfortable ride.
- Low Noise - Tyre designed to reduce noise.
- Braking - Excellent braking capability to increase safety.
- Steering Response - High level of steering response.
- Wear Resistance - Designed to improve wear resistance, providing a longer tyre life.