Bridgestone Turanza ER30
The Turanza ER30 is Bridgestone's Grand Touring Summer tire often used as Original Equipment on sports cars, coupes, sedans and SUVs like the Mazda Miata, BMW 3- Series, 7- Series and X5, as well as the Porsche Cayenne. It was developed to blend looks and handling with good noise levels and ride comfort, as well as provide traction on wet and dry roads.
- The Turanza ER30 molds a summer tread compound into a symmetric tread design.
- Large rectangular tread blocks provide responsive handling and traction on dry roads, while lateral and circumferential tread grooves help evacuate water from under the tire's footprint to enhance wet traction and reduce hydroplaning.
- Internally, the Turanza ER30 features twin steel belts reinforced by spiral wrapped nylon to stabilize the tread area to enhance handling and high-speed capability. The Turanza ER30 features a rayon or polyester cord body (depending upon application) to enhance ride.
- Braking - Excellent braking capability to increase safety.
- Low noise - Tyre designed to reduce noise.
- Ride Comfort - Provides a smooth, comfortable ride.
- Wet Performance - Exceptional handling in hazardous, wet conditions.