General Eurovan 2
Developed for the highest demands of transporters and vans, by means of its highly developed tread the Eurovan 2 achieves high mileage.
The new tread structure enhances brake performance and handling on dry roads and in curves. The Eurovan 2 is characterised by excellent aquaplaning qualities. Staggered opposing tread grooves in the shoulder reduce noise and heighten ride comfort. The flat tire contour ensures even wear and lengthens the tire’s life.
- 1/ Three wide drainage grooves following the circumference for improved water drainage
- 2/ Compact and sturdy tread blocks for a better transmission of circumferential and lateral forces
- 3/ Staggered opposing tread grooves in the shoulder that reduce noise by eliminating frequency peaks
- Safety on wet roads through reduced risk of aquaplaning
- Better handling and shorter braking distance
- Lower noise level and thus greater ride comfort