General XP 2000 Winter
The SUV/4x4 Winter tire!
With its combination of tread and sipes design and its advanced winter compound, the XP 2000 Winter is the SUV / 4x4 specialist for winter.
Developed and tested in tough winter conditions, this tyre ensures the best performance at low temperatures whether it is on snow, ice or wet and dry road surfaces.
The tread pattern is characterised by a combination of lateral grooves and four broad longitudinal and an advanced block layout and sipes technology, giving the tyre its excellent handling and braking performance in winter conditions.
- Block design with multiple alternating angled "zig-zag" sipes and wide shoulder blocks
- High Tech pattern designwith connected central tread rib and off-set tread alignment
- Four broad longitudinal grooves with connected blocks, wide lateral grooves with alternating angles
- Advanced compound technology
- Outstanding traction, steering, cornering, handling and shortened stopping distance in winter conditions
- Tread stiffness for maximum stability and steering control, quiet ride and excellent driving comfort
- Excellent water dispersion from the contact patch; reduction of the risk of aquaplaning
- Outstanding grip by winter conditions