New technology for improved riding
We have created the bias-ply Arrowmax GT501 specifically for mid-range commuters bikes that are ridden in a wide variety of conditions. With the combination of a traditional tyre concept with our latest compound and casing technology any rider will experience an improvement in the handling of his or her motorcycle.
For those riders that like their bikes a few years older we have made the Arrowmax GT501 also available in sizes for classic machinery, so that they too can take advantage of the latest design technologies and developments.
- New generation Silica enhanced compounds and the latest casing materials reduce warm up times and improve grip in any riding conditions, wet or dry.
- Latest generation construction using cross-ply and casing materials helps to deliver predictable handling, high-speed performance and excellent comfort
- Unique tread pattern accelerates water drainage for enhanced wet grip
- Deep tread depth results in extra mileage
- Tyre profiles create a larger contact patch for superb cornering and handling