Matador MP 85 Hectorra
Tyre tread MP 85 Hectorra 4x4 SUV UHP - A new high-speed summer asymmetric tread for SUVE vehicles - for the most demanding tyre segment – ULTRA HIGH PERFORMANCE. The asymmetric design of the tread offers optimal maneuverability and safety on wet and dry surface. The tyre is designed for SUV vehicles, for fast and safe drive in UHP segment with 100% paved/0% unpaved rating.
Features of MP85 Hectorra 4x4 SUV UHP tyre:
Road Ultra High Performance SUV tyre
Comfort and safety even at high speeds
Asymmetrical design of tread
excellent handling and steering precision on dry and wet road surface
modern design and innovative features to increase safety – “ safety info”.
Description and function of tread elements
Asymmetric tread design
Outer section of the tread
- wider tread blocks with narrow cross grooves improve safety in turns, especially in sporty drive conditions
Inner section of the tread
- narrow tread blocks in combination with wider cross grooves with positive impact on performance and safety on wet road surface.
Straight circumferential grooves´
- wide straight circumferential grooves enable quick removal of water from tread = maximum resistance to aquaplaning, excellent directional stability and maneuvering.
- different angles of the outer circumferential groove walls are designed to improve the rigidity of the tread thus increasing stability in all situations
System of lamellas
- additional splitting of individual segments ensuring silent and comfortable drive
Full circumferential strip
- greatly increasing the directional stability and its position in the outer zone increases the safety in turns
Enclosed shoulder blocks
- enclosed shoulder blocks reinforce the shoulder part with positive impact on maneuverability = excellent stability in turns, dynamic driving properties, excellent handling
- prevent turbulent streaming of water in circumferential grooves
- STOP indicator informing the driver about approaching end of tyre life
- safety wear indicator, 3x circumferential indicator of the groove depth, informing the driver on current condition of the tyre tread, warning the driver to adjust the driving style to the condition of the tyre tread.