MP 58 Silika Matador MP 58 M+S Silica
MP 58 M+S SILIKA - brand new winter tyre for medium and upper medium class cars in speed categories up to 190 km/h, 210 km/h and 240 km/h.
After the well-established winter tyres MP 55 SILIKA and MP 56 SILIKA Matador has introduced to the market a new category of MP 58 M+S SILIKA winter tyres which will exceed all expectations.
1 Closed elements system:
- its configuration improves the braking properties and handling as well as lateral rigidity on snowy surfaces
- numerous pattern elements destruct the water film in the contact area and improve traction on wet surfaces
2 Saw-like circumferential grooves:
- improve traction in deep snow
- help to reduce the risk of aquaplaning, especially in lateral direction
3 Orientation of pattern elements:
- improves traction in the driving direction on compact snow and ice
4 Fullness of contact area:
- the pattern has a reduced full contact with the road surface by 4% in comparison with MP 56 which increases the resistance against aquaplaning in deep water
- wide transverse grooves help to remove water from the track
5 Modern design:
- the new tread and sidewall design improve the aesthetic look of MP 58 M+S Silica tyres category description