Pilot Alpin PA2
A high performance tire for cold weather conditions, MICHELIN® Pilot® Alpin® PA2™ tires merge legendary Pilot performance handling with Alpin tire winter capabilities.
The result is a winter tire that will help give you confidence in rough weather while allowing you to tap in to all the performance characteristics your car can muster.
Benefits of This Tire:
- Enjoy Driving With Confidence Even During The Winter
- Bi-directional and variable-thickness sipes combine to create a stable tread block for better road hold, even in subzero temperatures, allowing you to enjoy driving in wintery conditions.
- Maintain Control In Slippery Conditions
- A larger contact patch helps to maximize the amount of rubber in contact with the road, helping to provide excellent traction against cold-weather hazards, including black ice.
- Enjoy a Quiet, Comfortable Ride
MICHELIN® Comfort Control Technology™ helps deliver one of the most comfortable rides in the industry by using a computer-optimized design and precision manufacturing to offer greatly reduced vibrations and road noise.