Nexen (Roadstone) Roadian H/T
HIGH PERFORMANCE ON HIGHWAY TERRAIN FOR SUV
Wide Channel Design
Multiple Kerf Design - Upgrade Snow Index & Traction
Shoulder Design - Max. Load Durability & Cornering
Twin type Block Design- Upgrade Durability & Road Contact
- Block rigidity distribution designed to be suitable for heavy load SUV vehicle.
- Performance tuned to be suitable for SUV vehicle characteristic popularized in North American area.
- More improved all season performance with adoption of channel (groove) of semi zigzag pattern.
- It is suppressed block severe noises generated during traveling, with parallel tie-bar design between blocks, accordingly quiet traveling is realized.
- Improved stable high speed cornering force, with expanding of absolute area of shoulder block.
- Enhanced durability against separation and crack due to heat emission and road curb, with triple concave line design of tread edge.
- Sidewall design becoming and elegant with high grade RV vehicle, with excellent urban style.
- Enhanced wear resistance and reduction of uneven wear with implementation of weight & balance control supporting structure not lopsided for heavy load vehicle, with twin & triple block design.
- Adoption of stout shoulder block design enhanced with downtown traveling performance.