Your browser does not support iframes.
New generation of summer light truck tyres for 2013, wide product range for 14“ to 16“ rims
New MPS 330 Maxilla 2 reliable in summer
Higher wear resistance and safety
We introduce a new generation of light truck tyres for summer use on MPVs, vans and light trucks.
MPS330 Maxilla 2 is recommended for summer traffic on speedways and regional roads, it features a robust construction and design, increased wear resistance and mileage performance. It provides higher driving safety, better vehicle handling and shorter braking distance.
MPS 330 Maxilla 2 offers wide range of 21 sizes, speed index: „P“ – up to 150 kmph, „Q“ – up to 160 kmph, „R“ – up to 170 kmph and „T“ – up to 190 kmph, widths from 165 mm to 235 mm, for rims from 14“ to 16“.
- Robust pattern design and flat tyre contour
- Improved tyre load capacity
- Higher mileage performance, higher wear resistance
- Robust and solid tread blocks at shoulders
- High driving stability in curves
- Safe handling and transport of loads
- 3 wide circumferential displacement grooves with blocks with gripping edges and sipes
- Shorter braking distance on wet and dry surface
- Effective water displacement from the tyre footprint, excellent aquaplaning resistance