Matador MPS 520 Nordicca Van
A unique tire with an up-to-date design and directional tread pattern, developed especially for use by light trucks under winter conditions on city streets as well as highway-type roads. The pictogram of winter traction test in accordance with ASTM F-1805 on a sidewall of the tyre is a guarantee of excellent traction.
- Directional tread pattern designed to meet requirements of high reliability, maximum safety and excellent durability
- Improved mileage
- Increased adhesive qualities on wet surfaces
- New generation of eco-friendly silica tread compound
- New generation of space lamellas
- Low voluble resistance
- Enhanced traction on snowy and frozen surfaces
- High driving comfort
- Good stability at high speeds
- Plastic side of tire design
The MPS 520 – Nordicca Van Tread Pattern is a directional type tread pattern with an up-to-date design, especially developed for use by light trucks under winter conditions on city streets as well as highway-type roads.
The tread pattern is designed to meet requirements of high reliability, maximum safety and excellent durability.
1.Directional Configuration of Tread Pattern Blocks
- Directional Tread Pattern = ideal off-take of water and snow slip, remarkable aquaplaning characteristics, excellent traction on snowy and frozen surfaces
- Up-to-date tread pattern concept = comfortable and quiet driving
- Computer-aided design of the tread pattern = minimum tire wear = enhanced tire mileage
- Flexible width of the tread pattern blocks = high driving comfort
2.Open Side-block Concept
- Robust, armed tread pattern side-blocks = very good tracking = high mileage, excellent curve stability, dynamic driving parameters, perfect handling
3.Lamella Tread Pattern System
- More than 1100 lamellas providing a large number of adhesive edges = good traction and braking characteristics on snowy and icy roads
- New generation of lamellas = enhanced traction on snow and ice, improved driving stability when transporting maximum loads on dry and wet surfaces