Matador MPS 510 Silica Van
MATADOR has prepared a wide assortment of new winter light truck tyres MPS 510 Van Silica. MPS 510 M+S Van Silica tyres are intended for a big group of small and medium-size entrepreneurs and owners of utility vehicles who expect to reach their customers with their utility cars safely, comfortably and quickly even on snowy and icy roads.
They are produced in a wide spectrum of sizes of 14", 15? and 16" in the speed categories:
"P" up to 150 km/h, "Q" up to 160 km/h, "R" up 170 km/h, "T" up 190 km/h
MPS 510 M+S Van Silica tyres are characteristic for:
- Directional winter tread pattern made of a new improved compound with high SILICA content
- New compound which has extended the average lifetime of MPS 510 Van SILIKA tyres by approximately one third, while preserving all other utility properties
- Lifetime which is fully comparable with winter tyres of the leading world producers of tyres
- Increased lifetime which has positive influence on the economy of operation ? decreased costs per km of transport
- Rich lamella configuration which improves adhesion to wet surface
- Marking with winter pictograms which confirms that MPS 510 Van SILIKA tyres were tested according to ASTM 1805 (winter traction test) and are suitable even for especially demanding winter conditions.